Fascinating Car Trivia for the Automotive Enthusiast
11. In what year did Auto Insurance become available to drivers?
12. Harley Earl introduces what feature to the Chevy Cadillac in 1948
A. Wheel Wells
D. Tail Fins
E. Side Mirrors
13. Why was a national speed limit of 55 mph enacted in 1974?
A. Increase in automobile accidents
B. Increase in speeding tickets
C. Oil Shortage
D. Increase in city traffic
14. When did Chrysler first officially use the "Hemi" name?
15. What was the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States?
A. Toyota Camry
B. Honda Civic
C. Nissan Altima
D. Honda Accord
E. Subaru WRX
16. What was Henry Ford most famous for?
A. Inventing the Automobile
B. Inventing Combustion Engines
C. Development of the assembly line used in mass production
D. Development of the Ford Mustang
17. What video game comes standard in every Saab equipped with a GM Tech II?
B. Mario Cart
18. What tailgate accessory did the first and second generation Honda CRV’s come equipped with?
A. Beverage Cooler
B. Tailgate Grill
C. Picnic Table
19. What was the last automaker to offer cassette players in their vehicles?
20. Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche are auto manufacturers under what flagship company?
1. Who designed what was considered the world’s first car?
A. Henry Ford
B. Ferdinand Porsche
C. Karl Benz
D. David Buick
E. Louis Chevrolet
F. Antoine Laumet de la Mothe Cadillac
2. What famous auto maker is responsible for designing the Volkswagen Beetle?
A. Bavarian Motor Works
B. Walter P. Chrysler
C. Henry Ford
D. Ferdinand Porsche
3. What make and model is the General Lee?
A. Dodge Charger
B. Chevrolet Camaro
C. Ford Mustang
D. Mercury Cougar
E. Plymouth Roadrunner
4. How did the Ford Mustang get it’s name?
A. Herd of Wild Horses
B. WWII Fighter Plane
C. Henry Ford’s Wife
D. Play on words for Horsepower
5. Which car is considered to be the first “muscle car”?
A. 1963 Buick Rivera
B. 1962 Chevrolet Imala
C. 1967 Chevrolet Camaro
D. 1964 Ford Mustang
E. 1964 Pontiac GTO
6. What is the worlds largest automotive company?
A. Volkswagen Group
B. General Motors
C. Ford Motors
D. Toyota Motor
7. What company opened up the first drive-in gas station?
8. When and where was the first drive-in theater built?
A. Detroit Michigan in 1928
B. NYC, New York in 1930
C. Camden, NJ in 1933
D. Philadelphia, PA in 1929
9. What US Production car is the fastest from 0-60 mph?
A. 1962 Chevrolet Impala SS 409
B. 1966 Ford Shelby GT 350
C. 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS 327
D. 1966 Dodge Charger
10. What is the name of the caped lady on top of the Rolls Royce radiators?
A. Flying Woman
B. Queen Elizabeth
C. Spirit of Ecstasy
D. Lady Liberty